Thursday 16 August 2012

End of Ramadhan

The ramadhan month is almost over. During this time it's not unusual for me to feel kind of sad and a bit of regret. Sad that the month full of blessing is almost over and regret that I couldn't do more ibadah while it lasted.

Certainly this year has been a different experience for me. Good or bad, they are good as all that comes from Allah are good. I feel truly blessed. I am thankful for all that I have been bestowed. I feel so much love all around. Alhamdulillah.

I don't know about you, but somehow I feel so close to God during this month. Maybe it's because we make more effort to 'spend' more time with Him. Hence the feeling of 'lost' when ramadhan is almost over.

May Allah the Almighty grant us positive change in our lives, accept all our acts of worship and forgive us comletely. Ameen. - Mufti Menk

Aaaameeeeennn.....




No comments:

Post a Comment