Monday 3 December 2012

Off colour

Have been awhile. I have not been in the pink of health. Caught the flu bug which is flying about in the office. The air condition in the office is not helping at all. Plus the fact that I have sinus problem. That doesn't help in this flu season.

Anyways, the week away from the office has given me plenty of time to reflect and a little time to clean up my room too. Been meaning to do it for a long time. All I need now is a new set of book shelf and closet for my precious stuff. Then the room will look as good as new! Shall wait for the next Ikea sale.

Feeling under the weather doesn't really help with blog writing. I sleep most of the time. For my body part to recover I guess. And when I am awake I feel doing something 'semi-active' instead of lounging about feeling miserable. Ended up doing a bit of cooking. And baking.

Looks like the medical leave has given me the motivation to do something different for a change.

Oh well. Time for another nap.

Zzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. M really sorry 2 hear of u not well..Wishing u a super duper n speedy recovery...my thots n prayers r w u...Get well soon..may u feel ur usual self in no time,eh!~~

    ReplyDelete