Thursday 1 May 2014

Here and Now

In a couple of days will be my official retirement date. There will be a big red X on my virtual calendar to mark one of my biggest history of my life.

Oh! In case anyone ask why I have been quiet, the answer is - I don't know why myself. It's not that I didn't want to write or didn't have the time to write or nothing to write about. I have a lot in my mind actualy. There were a few attempts. I started a couple of paragraph and abandoned half way through. I can say that my mind is pretty clutterred of late.  It is not as structured as it used to me. Another effect of retirement maybe. I told my girls that my brain has become befuddle duddle... 😁

Whats that? What have I been doing for the last 3 month? Plenty actually. Photos below show some of my favourite events and activities.

          

Time well spent with family and friends as well as plenty of opportunities to do what I like to do but never had the time before. Best of all, no work pressure and no traffic jam. Oh.  And bestest of all is that I get to balik kampung anytime without having to wait for the week end. Bliss! 

          

So anyway, insyaAllah I will be embarking in a long journey into the faraway land to fulfil a promise. If I get that visa, that is. 

With a little hope and a little prayer. 

Whatever Allah wills.

Have a great week end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment