Thursday 18 September 2014

My Father


When I die, I want to die the way my father did

My father died three days ago. And in my opinion, he died in husnul khatimah. And on his last hour, he was surrounded by his loved ones; his wife, children and some grandchildren even.  I thought it was a beautiful ending fit for a person who has led a good life. 

My father was a very unassuming man with a quiet nature and gentle humour. He was not a person who talk much but when he did it was to be reckon with.

He was never a person who like to trouble others and right to his last few days he was still putting everyone else above himself. For that, I believe Allah has ease his pain and ease his path to meet his Creator. And Allah has also ease everything else in preparation for his burial. 

Allahuakbar. Allah is Great. 

We are sure going to miss him and his demeanour. There is no one on earth who is like him. Thats for sure.  And he is sure one tough act to follow. 

May Allah place him among the solihins and grant him jannah without reckoning
Allahummaghfirlahu
Allahumathabbithu

Aameen. 

     

1 comment: