Monday 24 November 2014

What I did last Summer. And Autumn.

Its been a while. A long while, I must say. My excuse is that I have been doing quite a fair bit of travelling. Up and down my hometown on a weekly basis. Spending half of my week or so with my Mom. Making up for lost time. As much as I can. While I can. 

Meanwhile, time goes on and the year is almost at the tail end. Looking back I can cross at least a couple of my after-retirement-to-do list. And I am half way of completing a couple more. Good progress thus far. Even if I say so myself. 😋

My only problem is that its not easy to keep my weight down for the past couple of months. I put the blame on the delicious homecooked meal and yummy orange cake that seem to be made available at all hours when I am at my Mom's. Thanks to my two sisters who love cooking and baking. Sigh... 😔

Oh well. Win some lose some. I may have to do a whole month of detoxing instead of a week next month. We will see if I am strong-willed enough to do that! 😝

Well folks. The year end school holiday has begun. So do take some time-out from the office and enjoy some quality time with your family where ever you are. As for me I am enjoying the quiet life when I am at my Mom's and here I share with you the colourful blooms found around the house. 

Life is such a joy and such a blessing! 
Alhamdulillah. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment