Sunday 30 September 2012

The Dwellers of Heaven

It's been sometime since I attended my Sunday Class and lo and behold, on the very day that I managed to get the time to do so, the subject of discussion was very much a matter close to my heart.

This morning we talked about one of characteristics that we should have which is called 'tasamuh' meaning 'tolerance'. And the Ustaz quoted one surah that describes the dwellers of Heaven in relation to the subject matter. And they are;
1) those who spend for the sake of Allah whether in prosperity or adversity
2) those who are able to control their anger
3) those who forgive others easily. No matter how bad it was. Hah!

2 and 3 above are characteristics which I feel are more difficult to acquire compared to 1. Don't you think so? But if we want to be among the chosen few, we must be able to be just like that!

Maybe there are tips on how to control our anger and how to forgive others. I will google and find out and let you all know about it later on, ok!

Salam and goodnite. Sweet dreams everyone!



1 comment:

  1. looking forward for this episode 2 of this, puan :))

    Thanks for the sharing!

    ReplyDelete