Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mankind

Yeah ok. It's been sometime. You are not the only one who noticed. Some even complained. Sigh.

I have been busy off late. So much in my mind too that I keep forgetting things. Like forgetting to bring my handphone when I go out. My daughter couldn't understand how I can forget one of the most important if not THE most important device in the whole wide world. Well, that goes to show....

But this doesn't mean that I have stopped wondering and musing. Still do that a lot. Just that they are hard to put down on paper. You know, one those....

Anyways, I found the quote below and pasted it on one of my favourite photo of an oil painting that I cannot afford.

I found the quote so good an advice. Like, a person can pretend to be a goodie two shoes and perform their prayers and such but we do not really know whats in their heart. But how they treat and behave with another human kind cannot be hidden. And to go a bit further to animals too. Certainly something wrong with a person who torture a cat for example or takes pleasure in pulling the wings of a butterfly. Demented!

So my friends, thats why I told my two girls how to choose their partner. Of course the first priority is still the 5 times daily prayer. But secondly they must have a good relationship with their parents and siblings. I mean if they can't even do that in their own home how can they behave kindly outside their comfort zone? Well of course there are circumstances like a broken family and all that which may have an effect on a person perpective in life. Still no reasons to pull the wings of that pretty butterfly!

Well, I must say that there are more and more sickos out there but we have to have faith in the general mankind. We have to believe that deep inside they are good.

And it all begins with us. If we want to change the world, begins with ourselves.

May the new year brings us a more meaningful life for us and the people around us in the eye of Allah. InsyaAllah. Ameen.

Salam maal hijrah.


No comments:

Post a Comment