Saturday 17 November 2012

Friendship Week

Alhamdulillah. After so many months of busy schedule in and out of the office, I am at last a little free and easy. We have done our part and now we will leave matters in the hand of the Creator. He knows what is best for us all. InsyaAllah.

Well, this week has been a great friendship week for me. With the public holidays and all, there were plenty of opportunities to reconnect with old friends. And that's exactly what I did. Breakfast here, lunch there, tea all the way in the heart of the city. I treasure every moment.  Unfortunately I forgot all about taking photos of us. Another thing amiss of me  apart from forgetting my handphone.

Anyhow, to all my friends out there, thank you for being so supportive during my time of needs and bearing with my untimely schedule at times.

May Allah bless us all and grant us the path towards jannah. Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment