Monday 18 February 2013

Sweet Dreams

Ok. Let's see. Now that my retirement date is approaching, let's make a list of the places that I would like to visit. (do refer to my earlier post about things that I want to do upon my retirement. One of them is to travel)

Top in the list of must go countries are:
1. Japan.
2. Prague
3. Spain
4. Morocco
5. Canada.
Not necessary in that order.

Why Japan? Cherry blossom! Hee.... Didn't get to see the full blown cherry blossom when we were in Korea last year. And Japan is even more famous for the sakura or cherry blossom. And Prague? Well, I heard so much about how beautiful the place is from friends who has been there. So I must go there and see it for myself. And Spain it's because it's full of history from the Ottoman empire. I was never good in history when I was in school but I love to hear the teacher talked about all that happen during the earlier time. Renaissance Days, the Ottoman Empire, etc. And at the same time I think Morocco can be a stop over from the trip to Spain.

Oh! And Canada? I promise a good friend of mine to pay her a visit. I need to plan this really well as this is a trip that I will take my girls with me which means timing is important. Why? Because it has to be during the semester break since they are both still in college. Also I have to save a lot more as there will be 3 flight tickets needed.

As for the rest of the places, I can plan them with my friends.....

Well now that the fireworks is finally over, I can go to sleep. Tonight is the mark of the end of the Chinese New Year celebration for the year and they went out with a big bang. Literally. It was really a riot. The fireworks and fire crackers.

So good nite folks. Sweet dreams and have a good week ahead.

I shall dream of my dream destinations.....

Salam.



2 comments:

  1. im going to spain and morocco from 23 may to 4th june. u may join me if you want. hehee..dah pencen ke masa tu??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sambung setahun lagi lah Noi! Wish that I can join you but the timing is not good for me. Have fun and tell me about it when you are back ok!

      Delete