Wednesday 16 September 2015

I BELIEVE

I never believe in luck. And I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in fate. And I believe in Allah. 

Ever since the demise of my husband, most of the time I will just go with the flow. Whenever I feel strongly about something, I will take the shot without giving too much thought. Like that time when I decided to call it quit from work. Even though I didnt have any concrete plan of what I am going to do next. Since then I continue to carry on doing what my heart tells me. What ever and whenever I feel its the right thing to do. Whatever I feel strongly about. So far I have not gotten into any trouble yet. 😁

Anyways, to cut a long story short, one of those situation occurred and I found myself in a 3 days character building program, a Leadership Training. Yeah ok. I don't need anymore training you may say. But I was interested to learn more about ESQ (Emotional Spiritual quotient). And I am really glad that I did. 

Its all about realignment of our focus and priority. Correcting our ethics and integrity. Working our ways towards a successful journey of life in this world as well as the hereafter at the same time. 

I totally agree what the trainer said that we lack the spiritual strength to be a better person more so to be good leaders. In most training that I have personally attended in 30 years of my working life the focus were more to developed our technical or emotional skill. Hence its so refreshing to be in a program that emphasise on the spiritual aspect in life before everything else. And I honestly feel that this type of program should be introduced in school. Of course to be customised to the younger mind. Definitely better to start them at the tender age and get them in the right footing straight away. 
(Later on I found that there are existing programs for primary schoolers as well as teenagers.  I am so going to recommend this to family and friends.) 

Personally, the program has strengthen my believe in fate and faith. Afterall every success that we achieved can only happen with the blessing of our Creator. Hence He should always come first.  

And also, the fact that it's ok to follow your heart as long as there is no greed, hatred or jealousy hidden in the corner. There is an abundance of wealth to go round for everyone! And the hereafter is the ultimate goal anyway. 

May Allah grant us the success and happiness that we seek in this world and the hereafter. 
Aameen. 

P.S. If anyone interested to know more please look up about the program www.actconsulting.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment