Monday 5 October 2015

AS LIFE GOES BY (Part 2)

October. Before you know it, it will be December. So, what have I done worthy of mention? Mmmm....
For sure the event of the year was my daughter's engagement in August. And maybe my impromptu trip to Perth in April is worth a mention since I had a wonderful time despite it all. And also the first Abdul Jalil family reunion. And my school batch reunion. Strengthening the relationship with family and friends are definitely worth the time and effort. 

Other than that I must say that I have attended several training programs throughout the year such that I think the total number is more than the training courses that I attended the last 10 years when I was in the office. The wonderful thing about these programs is that not only I have gained knowledge but also new friends. Marvelous! 

For sure October is going to be a busy month. It would have been busier if not for the haze, since outdoor activities have to be avoided. 

Anyways, back to my post about a month ago (As Life Goes By), I have yet to make any headway in my traveling plan before the end of the year. A couple of destinations came to mind but somehow nothing is finalised as yet. My travelling buddy has limited number of leave and that limits us to short range destination. Still, I am pretty sure there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon. 

Meanwhile, I must browse the shops (and the internet) for a good compact camera with wifi function. Its really a must have feature now. I am green with envy whenever I see a great snapshot from someone else's instagram. Definitely cannot afford to upgrade my DSLR yet for now though. Anyway, I need a lighter camera for ease of travelling. Which would also enable me to even carry it around in my cycling rounds when the weather is no longer hazardous. (I am also missing my coffee time on the deck at home! Sigh...)

Before I call it a night, just want to wish my friends in the office, GOOD LUCK! with the year end events to chase the numbers! The last 3 months of the year is surely going to be hectic months with not just making ends meet for the current year but also struggling with business plan for the following year. Wooooooo.......! 

Hang tough my friends! Just give me a holler when you need to 'let off steam' and I shall buy you a cup of coffee or two. I promise! InsyaAllah.

Good nite. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bug bite. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment