Thursday 22 September 2016

Granada Spain

For the first time we had a free and easy time. Granada is a beautiful city with splendid architecture and  view of the mountain. I could just sit and drink my coffee all day and watch the world go by. Alas I didnt have thatluxury though.


After seafood lunch we head to the most popular tourist site in Granada. The Al-Hambra. Once a palace for the king during the Islamic empire. 
















We had fun looking inside the building as well as the garden and its surrounding, amazed with the history and story of it all.

Its another cloudy day hence the photos did not come out very well. Nevertheless I had fun with my camera and chose a few to share on this page. 

Hope that you like them too! 
Cheers!

Travel date : 9 February 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment