Friday 5 August 2016

Gibraltar and Torremolinos

Funny thing happen when I was in Spain. I went to UK and back in a matter of a few hours! 😁

I am never good at history but anyhow Gibraltar belongs to Her Royal Majestry the Queen of England. A small little town packed in every space and corner.  Its simply amazing. 😊 



And lo and behold there is also a grand mosque beautifully located near the sea. Somehow I felt blessed that we get to perform our afternoon prayers here.






Lunch and dinner was free and easy from now on. There were a few halal places we can choose from and we have no worries of being hungry! 


It was already dark by the time we reached our hotel in Torremolinos later on. I could hear the sound of the sea as we were getting ready for bed but I was too tired to check out the view. 

The view of the sunrise from the breakfast hall the next morning was super awesome though. The sea was actually quite a distance from the hotel but the silhouette of the palm trees against the orange sky was enough to set the mood for the day. 




And we are off to our next destination!

Travel date : 8 February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment