Thursday 4 August 2016

Morocco

 Spain is one of my dream destinations and so happen the package took me to Morocco as well and it is a country well worth visiting. What has left etched in my memory is the stark scenary that I viewed from the bus as it transported us from one city to another. 

The landscape can be lush green or barren desert. For some reason or another the background scene simply brought me to some verses from the Quran. In deed Allah is the Almighty. He is The One who brings the rain and makes the grass grow. Or not. And the flock of sheep with the sheppert that we saw along the way somehow reminded me of the life of our beloved Prophet Mohammad. 

Unfortunately I could not take good clear shots of the scenary above from the moving bus so I guess you just have to picture it from my narative above. 😉

Nevertheless here are some of the sceneries taken from the bus journeys from one city to another in Morocco. More  pictures will come later from the cities that I have visited. 


   

   

   

   

Travel date 1-6 February 2016

1 comment: