Tuesday 13 December 2016

Frankfurt Germany

I have often hear from my friends how wonderful the cities of Vienna and Prague that I have told myself that I must go there one day. And that one day finally materialised. We opted for a tour package to Eastern Europe that took us to 5 countries and 9 cities. 

We flew to Frankfurt and only had time for a short visit to Romerberg, a historical market square and the surrounding areas before making our journey to the next city. Even though it rained, all of us went down to explore and take some photos and it was worth getting wet. After all we needed to stretch our legs after the long flight. city. 














We didn't have time to tour the city as we had a long journey to go to our first stop for the night. Aspa town   in the Czech Republic. 

See you in Karlovy Vary!

Travel date: 30 Sep- 1 Oct 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment