Thursday 2 November 2017

Fall Foliage Road Trip Part 2

On the fourth day we started to drive further inland towards  Maine, New Hampshire. Along the way we started to see the colours of fall on both side of the road. But it wasn't until we reached Mt Washington state Park that we get to see the glorious autumn colours almost at its peak. Subhanallalh. We were in awe with the wonderful sight.








Alhamdulillah. I couldn't have asked for more. Its simply beyond my expectations. I feel truly blessed. Nature at its best. The change of colours from green to deep red as can be seen below is as good as anyone can get as a testimony of Allah's great creation.




I shall end my post with some photos of people and places which has left me with fond memories 



Insya-Allah we will meet again perhaps on another road trip. You will never know. 

Travel date : 4 - 12 October 2017





1 comment: