Sunday 15 July 2012

I will Survive!

Found this mini poster (below) on my FB.

The way I see it, a quiet man is thinking of goodness what. But a quiet woman is not mad but is actually grieving. Grieving over the turn of event that she has absolutely no control with and yet having to carry on the responsibility as if nothing has happened.

Sad, I know.

I know a friend who tried over time to make her relationship work. How she tried to make the day to day as normal as possible for the sake of her children even though she was suffering inside. Trying to hide the situation from family and friends. But in the end she has to admit defeat and called it quit.

While I know another who took the quick and bold step by making a stand right away. An ultimatum. And she had no regrets what so ever. She is happier being alone than suffer in silence.

Both are strong women in their own right.

My guess is, It's just a matter of priority and how we see the perpective of the matter. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to the matter of the heart. And it's very much on case to case basis. No two relationship are the same as there are far too many variables.

Yes, either way it's sad but life has to go on. What I do know is that women are natural survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment