Thursday 26 July 2012

Life is like that

There is always one like that sometime in our life. Someone who rubs us the wrong way. I don't know about you. I used to have one or two of that in my life time. Anything that he or she did always seemed to irritate me for some reasons or another.

Of course, now that I am older and wiser, it happens less and less. There are occasions when I do get irritated but I am more tolerant nowadays.

Having said that though I can't help noticing that there are some people who are just mean. They would say or do hurtful things to others and sometimes to specific people whom they seem to have a personal vengence at. Is there one in your office?

I believe that these kind of people who are malicious and unkind are not so much because they are jealous or envious but more because they are not happy with themselves. I mean, if we are happy with ourselves, why does it matter that someone else has a better looking husband/boyfriend (hik), or bigger car, or wear a nicer dress or whatever. So, there is no need to be spiteful, is there?

Yes. Yes. I know. This only happen among the ladies. It's just one of those things. Sigh....

My advice to those being 'attacked', just ignore them. Don't 'attack' back otherwise you will putting yourself on the same level. You are better than them. Feel for them instead and pray ('doa') that they would change for the better and find happiness. You will find that you sleep better at night ......

*grin*

Have a wonderful week end and a splendid iftar!

No comments:

Post a Comment