Saturday 9 March 2013

Inspiration and Motivation

Its just over a year since I started my blog. I wanted to start much earlier but I never got round to it and I must admit that at one time I didn't even know how.

Anyway, some may wonder why the need to have a blog. I guess there are many reasons why others have blogs; some keep it as a journal of their travel, some write a blog like a diary; writing down the going ons in their daily life, while some make it as a business page.

For me, it's a way to channel my thought into 'paper'. I have always been a person who is able to express better in writing than in words. And as I grow older I find that there are thoughts in my head that sometime can be weird to talk about.

So, as I transfer my pondering and musing into writing, it doesn't matter to me if no one reads it nor like it. It is my means to express my feeling and get these "I wonder why"s and "what if"s off my head. Some may say that it sounds like a therapy. Well, may be it is.

If you notice I also like to attach mini posters whenever I find something which I feel worth keeping. They are more inspirational words or reminders to my own self. And sometimes simply because I like the photo or caption.

But if someone does read my blog, I would like that my writing to be able to trigger some thoughts to them too. Make them ponder and muse too. Even better if what I write is able to inspire or motivate. I hope that I will be able to that sometime.

I may not be writing as often as last year, but for sure I will continue to 'jot' down what I feel is worth sharing.

Stay safe everyone.

Salam and good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment