Sunday 22 September 2013

Dear Beloved...

Its such a gloomy day. And somehow it seems to reflect my mood. Or on the other hand it may have actually affected my mood? For I am feeling kind of lethargic. And... I had to confess, kind of sad too. 

Another confession coming. But before that may I ask you this? Do you find that time really flies and before   you know it its the end of the month or the end of a quarter or almost the end of the year? Well, for me, the last two months have been the longest months ever. I even find that the days are longer... Weird. I know.

This weather really calls for a lazy Sunday...... And I think the best thing to do is to crawl back under the blanket and hibernate for the rest of the day.... before I continue making more confession..

Zzzzzz.....




1 comment: