Sunday 29 September 2013

Happy lazy Sunday!

After a kind of miserable week end last week I resolved that this week end will be a happy one. And indeed it has been a happy one so far and will continue to be so... InsyaAllah.

Its true what they say, we are in control of our own happiness. The weather may be gloomy and sad but that does not mean that we have to be gloomy and sad too. 

But then again I had help. Thanks to family and friends who have given their love and support. Not forgetting the show of love by giving me cheesekut and red velvet and tosei. Some of my favourite things. (The cheesekut is a recent addition by the way. Wink wink). And of course the time spent with me for breakfast and tea yesterday. 

So, even though the weather is still gloomy today and all the food are gone, I can still feel the love. In abundance.

To all my family and friends, have a wonderful Sunday with your loved ones, ok? Go ahead and do what you love doing most and make the most of today. 

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. It's our pleasure sis. We are just a call away anytime, in sha Allah.

    ReplyDelete