Sunday 8 December 2013

Good Times Roll

 I am touched. I got to know that my writing has helped at least one person who is facing some difficult times.  I have been writing as a form of "let-out" for me and knowing that it has also help others is a real bonus. 

Alhamdulillah.

Anyways, as you all know very well, I am now back to my 'normal' day to day life without the 'restriction'. And you also are very much aware of my travelling plans and get together. Err... I think I have overdone it with the catching ups and get togethers. I swear I have put back the pounds that I have lost during the 4 months of eddah within the last two weeks! Seriously!

First of all, being at my parents home always means non stop eating and snacking. How can we resist the home cooked meal. Local Johor food, you alls! 

And the lunches and dinners amidst chats and laughters..... The feel good feeling simply brings out more flavours in the good food. It's true!

Who am kidding! Ha ha ha.... Actually being home late means I didn't have my usual half an hour on the exercise bike. LOL!

But it's all worth it. More catch ups and get togethers coming up soon.

And another short trip coming up too. A 3 days off site training in Melaka. And you know what? I forgot how to pack. The last time that had to pack a bag was way in February. Since then I had declined even an overnight off site meeting to be with my late hubby. ('Balik kampung' last week end doesn't count since I didn't really have to pack a bag).

I guess, I had better go upstairs and make an attempt to pack my stuff. Probably will end up bringing more than I need but hey, it will be a road trip so I can stuff as much as I want in the car! Ha ha!

Good niight everyone! Hope that it has been a wonderful week end for all and here's wishing everyone a great week ahead!

 

1 comment: