Thursday 26 December 2013

Stairway to Heaven

InsyaAllah I shall be making a trip to perform umrah with two of my sisters. My flight leave early tomorrow morning 26 Dec 2013 and scheduled to be back on 5 Jan 2014. It is a trip that I have planned and been looking forward to this year. 

It will also be the last journey for the year 2013 and also the first journey of the 2014. How apt!

To all my friends and relatives, I seek your forgiveness for any wrong doings and please doa/pray that I will be in excellent health and that all will be well accordingly to plan.

InsyaAllah I will be back with a new lease of life and a high spirit to move to the next chapter of my life.

May Allah bless everyone and I shall certaily pray for the well being of all my friends and relatives.  

InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment