Wednesday 29 January 2014

Feel the Love

Finally the day came. Yesterday was the last day I was in the office. I have done my rounds seing people whom I need to bid farewell to (except one. I have to come back for that for sure).

And I have visits from fast friends and some old friends too. Thank you so much all of you sweet and lovely people!


The last week I was in TM will definitely be among my sweetest memories whenever I look back. Despite the goodbyes and tears I could feel all the love which has beought my spirit up. It also has brought more tears as a result. But I will certainly treasure these moments *sniff*

And I shall treasure the wonderful gifts too because I know they come from their hearts. *hugs*



There is no words that can express how I feel right now. All I can say is, Alhamdulillah, I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. And I pray that the friendship will last a life time as well as the hereafter. Aameen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment