Tuesday 4 March 2014

March came marching in!

New semester has began for my girls. One will be in her final semester while the other on her fourth with 4 more to go. The house will not be the same without at least one of them around for me to holler to from across the bedrooms or from upstairs when they are downstairs. Hee.... Certainly quieter. 

March is a no-travel month except for balik kampung on the third week. My only travel plan is confined to Klang Valley. I have planned for a number of sleep overs during the week days while my girls are busy studying hard. (Yes, of course they are!). For various purposes. For company in some. To inspect a new home. To help out with pre-wedding chores. To help out an intense spring cleaning. And to go where water is available. Hee...

And I still have some outstanding errants to do. The only 2 left in my list (out 9) are located way in the city center and I am just dreading the parking woes and the long wait. Yes, I know. Leave the difficult task to the last. Get the easier ones done first. Exactly what I am doing. But I am pleased that I have managed to get most of the major ones out of the way.

Anyway, I had a couple of bad experience at a couple of government agencies last week that I nearly blew my top. Talk about terrible customer service. Luckily the second time that we went, we were treated nicely. Otherwise I would have carried out my plan to write an official complaint letter. 

Hee... 

Suddenly I feel like a real customer. Real full time customer. Is there such a thing? 😁

Anyway, after a week of sleep overs I am back home to deal with the house cleaning and laundry. Oh! I forgot to mention that I have 'loan' my maid to my parents whose maid has gone MIA. (Another reason for the sleep overs during the week days too). So now I am a real full time housewife as well. At least over the week end. (Btw, is there another word for "housewife" for a person who is not a wife/because she has no husband? Just wondering...)

Whatever it is it will be another real fun week end for sure. And. I shall have an early night for the upcoming activites over the next couple of days.

Hope that everyone would have fun too. You can you know, if you make up your mind to! So lets make it happen!

Good nite!
Assalamualaikum.
Maaf zahir batin.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment