Saturday 1 March 2014

Life is sweet.

Alhamdulillah. Segali puji kepada Allah. Praise to Allah.

Today I feel so humbled and full of gratitude to Allah. Not that I don't feel the same at other times in the past. But especially so today. 

Its been a month since I have left the Office (aka TM) and to date I have done many things that I wanted to do. So far so good. Things seems to fall into places. The engine has started running albeit still in a slow pace. But then there is no pressure. No race. I am in my own time. There are a thing or two that I wish can be done faster, but it has a schedule on its own in which I just have to grin and bear with. 

I have started some routine of sort to keep me happily occupied with plenty of commercial breaks for breakfast or lunch or tea and even dinner with family or friends. It really feels good to catch up with all the lovely people for the last few weeks. There are still more that I need to meet up though. All in good time. InsyaAllah.

Yes. I feel so blessed. So much love all around and especially from Above. 

And here comes March. We will see what the month of March has in store for us.

Meanwhile, Good night. Sweet dreams. And have a beautiful week end! ❤️

         

No comments:

Post a Comment