Sunday 19 April 2015

Trip of a Lifetime

SIt was a impromptu trip to Perth. A friend casually sent an invitation to her daughter's solemnization and it suddenly occur to me that I have not been to Perth. So I was telling myself, This is a good excuse for a trip to down under. And so happen my second girl was on a term break. ❤️

Some friends said that there is nothing much going on in Perth. I guess if you have been to Melbourne and Goldcoast then Perth may seems to be a "quiet" town. But personally, I enjoyed my time in and around Perth. The laid back lifestyle is very much my 'thing'. Plus there are wonderful parks and lakes as well as amazing beaches with white soft sand within a short driving distance or train ride away.  And of course, the weather in Perth is not severe as some other places that I have been. Very pleasant and mild.

Anyway, one of my personal "happiness" on this trip is the photo opportunities. I have bought a new wide angle lens specially for this trip in order to capture the beauty of the scenery. And I was not disappointed. I must say that I was absolutely delighted with the many beautiful scenes as well as the wonderful performance of the lens.

So, in the next few posting I shall share some pics and tell you you the few places that I have been to in the short trip. 

Let me unpack and unwind for a bit before uploading the photos in the computer.

Till then enjoy the coming weeks and the rest of the month of April. 

Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment