Wednesday 29 April 2015

Memories made in Heaven

Pictures paint a thousand words they say. For me, beautiful photos or paintings are a real pleasure. Although I have to admit that there some scenery that are simply too difficult to be captured on paper. 

Nevertheless these are some photos that I take pleasure in seeing again and again from my trip to Canada and USA last year. (I promise to share photos from my recent trip to Perth soon). 


My first stopover was Winnipeg. It was a cold city and didnt feel like its spring time at all. Nevertheless I had a good time staying with an old school friend with her young family. Photos above are places that we went sightseeing. 


A week later I flew to Ottawa to stay with another old friend. We used to work for the same company and played a lot of tennis together. Ottawa was more colourful and a lot greener! What I love most was the tulips garden which I was lucky enough to see as it was on the last week of bloom. But the excitement of the week was the sighting of a wild bear with her baby in Gattenue Park. 

And on my third week I was in Dallas with yet another good friend. (Good friend are also made in heaven!). It certainly was a lot warmer in Dallas and I was fortunate that my host took me to the Aboretum. Beautiful and colourful flowers everywhere that I didnt want to leave the park. 





Anyway, I do hope you find pleasure in the photos above as much as I do. Nature at its best. Amazing creation by God Almighty. 

I hope that I will have the opportunity to travel to other beautiful countries in the future. Will share the sights when I do.  InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment