Sunday 3 May 2015

Oh! Happy Day!

Its was months of preparation for our school batch reunion and family day. It was just an overnight affair with a formal dinner and some family fun the next morning. But it is not as simple as one may think to get it done. 

But the day finally came and went. It was a relief that it went pretty well with a good weather on our side. The BBQ nite was not hindered by rain and the telematch was so much fun on the beach with the cool sea breeze. 


Alhamdulillah. Allah has given us his  blessings. Indeed. 


It was an extra happy day for me as it was also my birthday. Its sure was fun to celebrate one's birthday with your friends and classmates from 40 years ago. And my two precious girls were with me too. 


And they also have my favourite flowers and cakes waiting for me when we reached home. 


Thank you Allah for all your blessings. May my heart stays true only to You, may I forever be a humble and loyal servant and may I be eternally gratefully for even the littlest things that You have bestowed upon me. Aameen. ❤️


P.S. Note on above: The official group photo taken in front of the Resort before dinner. A couple of our friends were late and their photos were added in magically. This is the original photo. Hee...


No comments:

Post a Comment