Tuesday 17 January 2017

Vienna Austria

We visited two cities in Austria and the first stop was Vienna. Its a city that I have been yearning to see as I heard so much about the beautiful sight. And I was not disappointed. The day was overcast to begin with but it turned out to be bright soon after much to our joy and relief. 



















As you can see above, the gardens and building structures were beautifully sculptured. In fact every where I turned I could see a subject to be captured (on  camera, I mean). As we have many places to cover I had to rush and capture as many as I could. Thank goodness its the digital age! 

Anyway, Vienna marked as the last of the 3 cities in my must-visit-places list. The other 2 being Prague and Budapest. 

Alhamdulillah. My wish has been granted. Thank you Allah.

But hey! The trip was not over yet as we still have a couple more cities to go. See you in Salzburg

Travel date : 8 October 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment