Sunday 3 November 2013

My Sweethearts.

"Sesungguhnya anak itu adalah satu amanah yang telah di anugerahkan oleh Allah".

I have always feel that I am so blessed with all the goodness in this world and I constantly pray that I will be blessed with all the goodness in the hereafter as well. Ameen. 

One of my greatest blessings is my two girls. Feeling the love from them is akin to feeling the love from Allah. An overwhelming feeling of joyfullness and gratefullness and love. In multiple abundance. 

With Syaza turn 20 this year they are now  both officially an adult. What more with the demise of their father last July, both have to 'grow up' overnight and have to start taking up responsibilities of an adult. 

And though they have gone through some downtime like me, most of the time they have been wonderfully strong and even taken the role of the protector at times. How can one not feel blessed at all? If this is a 'test', they have triumphed easily. 

Triumph or not any decent mothers would constantly keep their children in their prayers. And my prayers would be:

May they be 'anak solehah' who have their faith in Allah at all times, turn to Allah at any time and do anything and everything for Allah and because of Allah.

Ameen. 

Note : Photo taken today before attending their cousin's wedding reception, wearing my lace kebaya and baju kurung (which don't fit me anymore). Don't they look so sweet and 'grown-up'?! *beaming with pride*


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment