Saturday 2 November 2013

Sweet November!

Assalaamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah. It's November. I have been looking forward for November. November means the colours of autumm. It means cooler weather. It means a new year is approaching. 

It also means the last chance to meet a deadline or target. Or that year end exam for some. 

But I am not going to even think about that for now. I am just going to stay positive. Look at everything from the happy angle. View everything from a higher perpective.  

Oh. November also means my last leg of my eddah period. Which means at the end of the month the official "mourning" period is over. And I will be able to travel to see my Mom and Dad, have coffee with friends and go shopping. Yessss!

Allah is the Greatest ever! He has determined that 4 months and 10 days period of eddah for a very good reason. While I understood earlier the rational why we have to go through the eddah, now I fully understand waaaaay much better. Having personally gone through the emotional roller coaster  it explains the very reason why we need that long a period to totally get over our grief.  

But of course, even though the mourning period is over, and the grieving is now somewhat muted, the feeling  of lost and loneliness will creep in now and then. But thats normal. We are only human afterall.

Well, it's a long week end for most of us. With Monday and Tuesday as public holiday. Lucky for some, eh? Here's wishing everyone a wonderful week end with your beloved family and friend.

Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment