Friday 13 November 2015

OH WHAT A JOY!

As promised I am sharing some photos which I am rather pleased with, with what the camera can do. So here are some photos taken with my new Sony compact camera and what features it has. 

First of all close up photos came up pretty awesome. Like the photo below. This feature is important to me as I love to take shots of the beautiful flowers found in the foreign lands. Don't ask me what'sthe name   of the flower below though. I have no clue whatsoever. They are probably weeds as they are found by the roadside. Colourful weeds are still pretty even though they can be a nuisance at times. (Much to the chagrin of my friend in Canada when I was busy taking shots of the yellow flowers on the grass. She was annoyed when I said that the weeds were pretty). 


And then there is the zoom or telephoto lens. Its darn good I tell you. Beats carrying a heavy telephoto lens with my DSLR. See how sharp the kookaburra in the the photo below on top of the tree. Honestly, no editing done at all. Pretty good, eh? Can you see me grinning with happiness?


And it also has the panaroma feature. Which is awesome to have when you have such splendour of a sight like below. 


The 3 photos below are a show off of what the zoom feature can do. How close it can get. Can you see the rocks underneath the water? Can you feel the cold water crashing on the rock? Super awesome! Are you jealous yet?




Well if you are not, the flipable viewing screen may be just the ticket. With everyone doing the selfie and wefie or whatever you call it, this is good to have when there is no one to help you to take your own photo. It comes with a timer so you can place it on the rock or bench, press the button and pose! Easy peasy!


The other feature that I mentioned is the wifi feature. The sole purpose is that it enable me to download or upload the photo to my phone or iPad anytime and post it to my instagram or send the pretty pictures to family and friends. You may say that you can easily do the same with your phone cameras. But are they as awesome as the photo above? Hee...

Seriously, the photos are sharper than the phone photos and of course better quality.   May be I am one of those who appreciate quality photos and often I am so jealous to see good photography features in instagram especially travel photos in foreign land. Now I get to do the same. And share the pictures of joy and happiness. 

Thats it for now. We are going to the zoo today. We never miss the zoo when we are on this side of the world.  Lets hope that they weather is good to us. InsyaAllah. 

See you.....

P.S. I just remembered something important. Another good feature in this camera is the pop-up viewfinder in addition to the on-screen display. This is really useful on a bright suny day when the screen is rendered useless with the bright light. Cheèrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment