Wednesday 11 November 2015

AS LIFE GOES BY (Part 3)

One thing lead to another, I find myself sitting in the kitchen cum living room writing this post. My temporary abode for a week minus a few hours. Flinders Lane. Melbourne. Ahah! Finally! You may say. After much ado about not going anywhere as I so wished. (Read: Life goes by Part 1 and 2)

Yeah well. After considering a few options my baby girl decided that Melbourne will be the destination for recuperation. He he. Recuperating from stressful final year. And I am more than happy to go on a trip at last. Even though I have been here a couple of times. I thought its a good destination too as at this time of year it will be warmer as its spring/summer time. But lo and behold, the sky was gloomy and downcast on our second day here and later on it rained almost the whole afternoon. Albeit its not the kind of rain like back home. The kind of rain where we can get drenched even after only one minute under the downpour. The rain here is soft and gentle. But mean. What do I mean by mean? (No pun intended). Because its chilly. And its suppose to be summer. And I had to retrieve my fluffy jacket out of my backpack. And the umbrella too. Oh well. No point in ranting and raving. Thank goodness I came prepared. Foldable warm jacket and foldable umbrella. Never go out without them. No matter how sunny the day was to begin with. 

Anyways, today looks kind of promising earlier but now the sky looks kind of suspicious to me. We have made plans where we want to go and what we want to do today and for the rest of the days. But the holiday is an easygoing kind of holiday. So we are not rushing anywhere. We certainly do not want to take a few days off after we are back from a holiday with hectic iteranary and long flight. My kind of holiday, the free and easy and go as you please. 

I shall share some photos later on. Insya-Allah. Oh! Talking about photos. I got myself a new compact camera just as I wanted. With wifi feature and flippable viewing screen. Awesome possum! A good opportunity for me to test out the camera during this journey eh? 

Okie dokie. Will catch you later....


A testimony of the kind of grey sky it was yesterday. The picture would be perfect with a blue sky. And a puffy cloud or two. On a happy note, here is the bokeh effect that the camera can do :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment