Sunday 20 May 2012

Allah knows Best

A good friend of ours underwent a major surgery yesterday. Alhamdulillah, the surgery went well. But then the surgery is one thing, the road to recovery is another. It will be a long and painful recovery especially in the beginning. She is expected to be away from the office for almost two months.

This is one of those moments when I do not know what to say or do to help. It's one of those occasion in life that makes me feel helpless. I wish that there is words that would ease her pain or any thing I could do to help to speed up her recovery. Pumping her with more morphine may help but I am sure the doctor has all that covered. We certainly do not want her to be a junkie at the end of the day.

The only thing that I or we can do for now is give her our support and encouragement, show our love and care and pray hard for her speedy recovery.

Sue, we will visit you soon ok! Hope that you will be ready for visitors by tomorrow. Meantime do as what the doctor ordered and be nice to the nurses!

We all love you! Especially the ladies from Tuberose!

*hugs and kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment