Wednesday 2 May 2012

Feeling the Love

As the clock strike 315 am early tomorrow morning it will mark the birth of a baby girl way back in 1958. And what have she achieved thus far?

From being a daughter and a sister to 8 siblings she is now also a wife to a wonderful man and a mother to two bubbly and loveable college age girls.

The play time on the field were long gone and the fun filled students days is now being filled with responsiblities in the corporate world.

So what's next from here?
When you really think about it, what is really important to achieve in this life?

By the grace of Allah, may there be more beautiful moments with the love ones, meaningful deeds that matters to many and quality time with God Almighty.

I feel so blessed.




6 comments:

  1. wanna be the first one to wish you, a very happy birthday. thank you for this unique bond we have. i am blessed to have you as friend, mentor, and adviser. sometimes you treat me like a sister, you give advise and care for me like a daughter and most of the time, you treat me equal as woman who share similar passion in many aspect in our lives.

    i heart you puan shahidah! Happy beautiful birthday to a a very beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nad, indeed you are the first to wish me aft my family! Catch with you soon ya!

      Delete
  2. ...for all those times u stood by me, for all d truth u made me c, for all d joy u brought 2 my life...for all d wrong tht u made right..i TQ..

    U've bn my inspiration,yeah...Happy happy birthday 2 u dear fren...
    I pray may each of ur days b a day full of love n blessings n all ur wishes come true..Happy b'day !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yus. Alhamdulillah, you have been given the guidance. When you have made peace with Allah, you will make peace with everything and everyone else.

      Delete
  3. happy birthday shahid..so sorry..so much late but the most important is the doa. may Allah bless you and your family always. friends are forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noi. May Allah bless you and your family too... Catch up soon my friend!

      Delete