Wednesday 27 June 2012

TO DO list

Ramadhan is coming and it suddenly dawn on me to look back and take stock of what I have done since last ramadhan in terms of self improvement. What have I done better than last year. What have I done or achieve this year that I didn't last year. What have I gained in terms of knowledge. What have I done to get closer to our Maker. What have I done to prepare myself for the heareafter.......

Hmmm.....

I think I could have done better. I know I could do better. Even though workwise things are doing pretty well but somehow that is not my own personal thing and has not given me personal satisfaction. So, this coming ramadhan,  will make a check list of resolution to be followed through until the next ramadhan.

I want  to be a better wife, a better mother, a better sister, a better daughter and a better friend.
(As well as a better Leader and colleague in the office, of course). So I will have to make a To Do list. But first I have to list the things that I have done against the things that I could have done. I do hope the first list is more or longer than the second list.

Mind you, I will not share with you the list though. It would be too embarassing. I am pretty sure my 'DONE' list is so dismal compared to my TO DO list.

Oh yeah. That reminds me. You heard about the Bucket list? You know, the list of things that you want to do before you 'kick the bucket'? Well I better have one of that too. That maybe I can share with you but only if you share yours with me.

Hee....

It's the middle of the week folks. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment