Monday 8 October 2012

Time to Forgive

I am pretty sure that all of us sometime or other have fallen into a situation that we got our self hurt or heart broken. The few times I experience them myself were as a result of my own expectation of the other person's behavior. I was pretty hurt when it happened and took sometime to get over it but it got easier once I dismissed the so called friends. Cut them off from the friends list. Hee.....

My advice, never have any specific expectation out of anyone, not even your spouse. And in keeping your relationship with friends and siblings, never put yourself as more important than anyone else. Then, you will never get hurt. You may get disappointed or frustrated now and then but it will not be the 'oh god why is this happening to me' type!

Anyways, like I mentioned time and time again, it will get easier over time and as we grow older. Why? Because our priority has changed and we look at matter from a different perspective. We look at bigger pictures and little things that used to matter are no longer important anymore.

Follow up to my last post on "Anger Management" I googled the topic on "How to Forgive". I found a very practical approach under the website wikihow.com/forgive. Do look it up.

Nite nite all. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment