Wednesday 17 October 2012

Nightingale

Strange. I am hearing the chirping of a bird in the middle of the night. Somehow I can't help feeling the joy from that sound. Even at this time of the night.

Sounds of birds chirping always manage to lift my spirit. Especially in the morning. Imagine this; breakfast outdoor in the cool morning air or by the window with the cool morning breeze with the sound of bird chirping nearby. Heaven!

Anyhow, on occasion like this I cannot help feeling really blessed. There are so many little things that sometimes being taken for granted. I have to constantly remind myself that there are so many things that I have to be grateful and thankful for.

Life has been good. Life has treated me well. Life has given me plenty of lessons to learn. Life has made me stronger. Life has taught me how to appreciate life. Life has made me more appreciative of what is around me. And the people around me.

Alhamdulillah. Thank you little bird for reminding me how blessed I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment