Saturday 13 April 2013

Sunset on a Rainy day

It was one of those friday after-office traffic. On top of that, it was raining. Not heavy but enough to cause further traffic madness everywhere. Made worse when an accident occurred. My Waze kept popping with reports and comments from fellow wazers about complete standstill here and there.

In this situation there is no point to get stressed. Because there is nothing much that one can do if you are already on the road. So just enjoy the ride, sing along the radio or berzikir. What ever it takes to keep you calm and cool.

For me, when the speed is zero to 10 km per hour, I will catch up with my FB and twitter. Its the perfect time and a great way to cheer myself up. Ha ha ha....

But as I was approaching a certain stretch of the jam packed LDP, lo and behold a beautiful sight suddenly appeared. SubhanaAllah. And I was wondering how many people forgot about the madness on the road and enjoyed the view like me.

In a way, I see the sun was just like us motorist, braving the rain to reach its destination. Emitting as much light as it possibly can to the whole world. Radiating glorious colours as much as it can despite the heavy drizzle.

But I find that the reflection of the sun rays on the water droplets and wet road makes it even more beautiful. It had certainly lighten up my mood and made the rest of my journey filled with warmth.

I hope that everyone got home safe and sound last night and had a good meal (even if its mee maggi goreng or mee maggi curry like some people I know. Hee) and had a good night sleep.

May Allah bless our days on earth and keep us on the straight path till Jannah. Ameen.

Have a beautiful week end people!



No comments:

Post a Comment