Wednesday 3 April 2013

Where the River flows

April is here to mark the second quarter of the year. In the business language it means if we are not doing too well in the first quarter, we better catch up in the second quarter for a good first half result. Otherwise, it will be harder to catch up in the second half. Second half of the year is not easy months. What with the fasting month, the festive break that follows immediately and the year end school holiday where most people will go away for a long break.

April brings a different meaning to me. April 2013 is supposed to be my last month of working before my official retirement. But...... I have accepted the offer to work for another year. Like the saying goes, "rezeki jangan di tolak". Alhamdulillah.

Looks like I have to shelve my plan to travel. But its just as well. It's not really a good time for me to travel much anyway. I am very much needed closer to home.

Just goes to show, we can make plans but God will have the final say and make the final plan. And as always His decision and plan is far better in the long run.

So, we shall go with the flow, shall we? I believe this year will be an interesting year. Just wait and see.....

Salam and good nite.
Maaf zahir batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment