Thursday 13 October 2016

Madrid Spain

Our last stop before we make our way home was Madrid. It was another wet day but we braved the rain despite the freezing weather. You will see why later! 











These photos were taken from the bus. Actually the bus gave us the advantage of the height that would be impossible from street level. But of course the moving bus plus the bus window pane are the disadvantages. But I thought I did a pretty decent job despite all that. Even if I say so myself. Hee...


We then have to step out in the rain. I am not much of a football ball fan but took a shot in front of the stadium anyway. Any idea which team this stadium belongs to?


We were then taken to a tour in a castle. We were not allowed to take photos inside except at certain areas though so this is all I have.


As it was Friday, we chose to joined the muslin community of Madrid to perform the mass Friday prayer at the mosque. Indeed I felt that it was an honour to be able to do so. Even back home it is not a norm for ladies to do this as every space in the mosque is needed for the men. 


And our last agenda for the day was shopping! Yup. So happen that there is a factory outlet not too far away and off we went! 


There wasn't any thing in particular that I wanted to buy but I from what I know from other  places the shops would be pretty and I was not disppointed. 


And last but not least as we said goodbye to Spain, I have to say that even though I wasn't sure about being in a group tour, I have to admit that I quite enjoyed myself. And certainly it will not be the first and the last time that I travel with a group of strangers. 


After many nights in several cities and various hotel, I was ready to go home and sleep in my own bed.

Till my next adventure, stay cool people!  

Travel date : 12 February 2016









No comments:

Post a Comment