Monday 17 October 2016

Zurich Switzerland

I love Switzerland. I have been to Geneva and a couple of nearby cities a couple of times for both business and pleasure and I just cherish the memories. And I really looked forward to come back. 

Its just a short 2 nights  stop over in Zurich with a brief visit in the city and the famous lake while a whole day will be spent in Lucerne.

Zurich is a huge city in Italy. It may not be the capital city but it sure is one of the biggest business city. 






It was late when we arrived and the day turned darker as we walked the street towards the lake. 

Lake Zurich is a huge lake that has its shores in several towns in Switzerland before the entry into the Linth River. As Zurich is the largest city on the lake hence it carries its name. For the rest of the towns on its shores please look up wikipedia if you please. He he...

Whatever it is, Lake Zurich has etched a new memory for me as I have found some new friends. See below! 



We took a train back to our hotel for a good night rest. We have a big day tomorrow!


I was so sleepy and couldn't wait to fall into bed. I was practically walking in my sleep on the way back to the hotel. 

Zzzz.

Travel Date : 22 April 2016


2 comments: