Monday 17 October 2016

Paris France

Paris. A city filled with romance. No? Oh yes! I said that about Venice too. 

Actually, I do not know how to really describe Paris. I have been here a few times but I can't really say much on how I personally feel. 

One thing for sure when we think of Paris first thing that comes to mind would be the Eiffel Tower. Right? 


And secondly it would be the Arc de Triumph. Am I right again?



And then of course the shops along Champs Elysees which include this one below. Right?
Oh ok. I may be wrong on this one.

But when in Paris a walk along the street of Champs Elysees is a must if you have the time. All the way from Arc de Triump to the other end. Whether during the day or evening. And it would be marvelous if you can stop at one of the cafe on the street for a cup of coffee and watch the world go by. Or maybe the tourist go by. He he...

             

Anyway, from my previous visit, the place that was etched in my mind was actually Sacre Coeur. But I went there in the evening when it was raining. Somehow the memory of walking on the wet stone pavement lit only by the street lamp gave me a nostalgic feel.  I told myself that I must come back again and visit during the day. And I just did. Alhamdulillah.


To be fair, there are some buidling worth taking pictures but because it was raining quite heavily we opted to simply view from the car.



As Paris was our final port of call the photo of the train station above seems apt. We got here by train from Zurich and soon we would be flying back home after almost two weeks in this part of the world.

Oh. Wait a minute. I must share photos taken at La Valle Village. Of course we went shopping! Why wouldn't we? As mentioned before, the shopping outlet are usually beautifully set up and La Valle Village is one of the better ones. We got there early in the morning when not many shoppers arrived yet and I had fun taking photos of the shops. 






Our tour leader is also a personal shopper therefore we had the advantage of getting shopping tips as well as how best to bring them all back on our flight! 

                                 

Anyway, I am one happy traveller who gets to see the beautiful sights, make new memories and friends as well got good bargains on good products to boot. And I have lots and lots of lovely photos.

Till we meet again! Insya-Allah.

Travel Date : 24-26 April 2016

2 comments:

  1. Keep on writing these travel stories kat Shahid...mesmerize by the beautiful pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on writing these travel stories kat Shahid...mesmerize by the beautiful pix.

    ReplyDelete