Sunday 15 April 2012

Note to self

Every time I look at the stack of magazines underneath my writing table I told myself, I must bring them to the office. But I always forget to do that. I hate to throw them away even to the recycle bin because I always thought that some of the articles which I find useful may be useful to others too. So I have to give others a chance to read them. Mmmmm... Good intention must be followed by action. Yes siree.

First thing that cross my mind is to send them to the health clinic in the office. The last time I was there for consultation the available magazines were like, way past the current issues or topic of discussions.

You see, I received this monthly magazine called Calibre from Public Bank as an investor in their public mutual fund. And I find that there is always at least one interesting article in each copy.

In fact I am going to copy one article on 'Weight Loss Smart' in this blog. I am sure many would benefit from that article! Hee.... but not tonight. Time to call it a nite.

Will do that tomorrow. Promise!

Meanwhile, can someone remind me to bring the past issues to the office tomorrow please?

No comments:

Post a Comment