Monday 9 April 2012

Seoul public WC: clean and pretty.

I told myself that I must write about the public WC that I used in a few places during my visits. They were a pleasure to be in I tell you. No kidding! See for your self!


This is one of the wash room found in Everland. They are not just pretty on the outside, but also on the inside!
This one can be found at the Gyengbokgung Palace. It's unbelievably clean for a washroom that is opened to the public.
The beautifully decorated washroom above are found on Nami Island. The interior is just as interesting as the exterior.
Well, the top two are the interior of a washroom in a high end shopping complex. So very posh. so clean and dry. The bottom one is a single washroom found in a Buddhist Monk restaurant where they serve 100% vegetarian food.

2 comments:

  1. wow! this is superb for a public toilet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I was amazed myself. There was no litter on the floor and the floor is hardly ever wet. Seoul is definitely one of my favourite destination.

    ReplyDelete