Tuesday 17 January 2012

Retirement Plan

I have been thinking. What will I do upon my retirement. It is about a year away. Time do fly you know and a year will pass in a blink of an eye.

I am looking forward to my retirement actually. But I am sure I will get tired being a lady of leisure after a few months. So I have to start thinking and plan my options. Hmmm....

I would love to do more travelling for sure. In fact I promised an old friend in Canada to pay her a visit once I retire. Since its such a long and most likely an expensive flight I might as well make it worthwhile and stay for at least two weeks. Perhaps even a month! So that would probably be the first place that I would go.

And Turkey. Another friend there. And never been there. Hmmmm....

Travelling cost money though. How to top up my saving? Hmmmmmm..........

Ideally I would want to do something that I enjoy, that pays. (Yes, I know. Who doesn't?) It doesnt have to pay much. Just enough to pay for the car and food and medical insurance. Difinitely have to fork out the vacation on my own.

So, better start thinking! Or the vacation will be out of the question!

Hmmmmmmmm.......

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for whole life coverage..heard from my buddies that bankers life insurance & casualty is good.. http://www.bankerslifeinsurance.com/ have good ones..any opinions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Mike. No clues on that one. I have started paying for my after retirement coverage plan too with a local insurance company.

      Delete
  2. Hi Peter. Thanks for your feedback. Nope. Have not heard of Reliance First Capital. wonder if they are here in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete