Wednesday 11 January 2012

Staying Healthy

Many ask me how I maintain my weight. Usually I would say no rice for dinner or exercise 5 times a week or drink plenty of water, etc, etc. Those are the stuff that I do. But the truth is I have problem maintaining my weight. My weight fluctuates and its frustrating when I need to wear a certain dress and found that its too tight. That signals that its time to go on a diet again. Usually I would gain 3 kg and lose 2. I am now 10kg more than 20 years ago.
It takes a LOT of discipline actually. Getting up earlier to do a half hour on the exercise bike. Staying away from my favorite pastry and chocolate. And no late night snacks.
And it gets harder and harder as I get older as the metabolic rate gets lower.
Sigh....
Next time anyone ask me I will tell them: It's not that easy.

Good nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment