Friday 13 January 2012

TGIF

Everyone looks forward to Friday. Even me who is in the 5 series club (BBM or whatsapp me if you don't know what this means. Hee...)

I look forward to my week end where I would have some quality time with my two girls and have some time on my own. While my other half goes for his week end golfing, I would go for my massage or spa and a bit of shopping (I am one of the rare wifies who never complains about the hubby golfing every week end!). Grocery shopping is of course one of the week end agenda!

Every now and then, I would have an enjoyable time with my girlfriends for lunch or tea. Staying in touch with friends old and new are treasured moments for me.

Even when its my turn to pay for the lunch/tea, the time spent together is still priceless.

Have a good week end peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment