Saturday 25 February 2012

Parks and Picnics

I love picnics and I love parks. Unfortunately I am the only in the house who has this passion for the outdoors.

Last night a friend asked if I would like to join her in the Pink Unity (Breast Cancer Survivor club) outing in Kiara Park and I jumped at the chance. Even when I was told that I have to be there at 7.15 am.

And I am so glad that I did.

The park was misty this particular morning and I had my camera with me. While everyone had a brisk walk around the park, I was busy snapping away and often lagged behind. Even though I have been to this park several times, I have never been there this early and during this kind of weather. It was a real pleasure indeed. I was so glad that I had my trusted Canon with me.

Of course an outing of this kind always ends with a picnic. Just what everyone looked forward too. So was I.

And the company was simply great!

Will post some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment